Transacted Expertly and
Confidentially with the 5 Point DIG Guarantee
Don B. Imbus, MBA
The Biz Broker Guru
What is my business worth? How do I plan my exit? How do I ready the business for a future sale?
Find out now, confidentially, and with no cost or obligation! A $2500 Value. Contact me today.
Follow me on:
Sell Your Business
Your business isn't just any business. It is a living monument to late-night homework and early-morning deadlines. An accumulation of sweat, equity and lifetime achievement.
The decision to sell your business can be the most important decision of your life. Turning your operation into cash is a complex affair involving hundreds of variables. You face an uncertain economy, unbridled competition, sophisticated buyers and, without professional guidance, you face them alone.
As your professional business intermediary, I will guide you through the complexities of the sale all the way through the transition, making it easy for you to complete the transaction.
Buy A Business
The vast majority of all business buyers are first time buyers, unprepared to meet the complexities of a business acquisition. However, whether you are considering your first acquisition or are a seasoned investor, you can look to me for assistance in every phase of the transaction. The following, therefore, summarizes the key elements of the business acquisition process as professionally conducted by me.
Initial Meeting - Objectives, Needs and Requirements Review:
In preparation for this initial meeting with me, the business buyer should complete the Buyer Registration. By completing the registration, you will send me a notification with the information provided. This, along with subsequent discussions relating to your personal goals and objectives, will provide an adequate starting point to begin a detailed search of the listing inventory in order to develop a selection of "target" businesses for your review.
Review of Acquisition Alternatives:
This is where my professional edge can really make a difference in a successful acquisition. I will make every effort to provide you with pertinent information on a target company's financial performance, staffing, facilities, equipment, lease, inventory, customers and market areas served. In most cases I will have tax returns, customer lists, etc. for consideration.
When you request additional information about the business, I will first provide you with a non-disclosure agreement to sign, which is required by the business owner.
About The Biz Broker Guru
Don B. Imbus, Business Intermediary
I am the past owner of Coastal Carts, a successful small business in Florida, which was sold using the expertise of American Business Brokers. I understand the concerns, emotions, and issues that sellers and buyers encounter, and how to manage them. My background also includes nearly 20 years in business to business experience in manufacturing, engineering, sales, product management & development, and sales management, with a global Fortune 500 manufacturer. I have extensive training in business brokerage from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA University), and the Business Brokers of Florida (BBF). I hold a Florida Real Estate Agent License (LIC# SL3411969), a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master's Degree in Business Administration. I have been a Business Intermediary since 2018.
Consider the Facts
- One out of seven Florida businesses change hands each year.
- The vast majority of business sellers are first-time sellers, unprepared to meet the complexities and time demands of a "for sale by owner" business sale transaction.
- "For Sale By Owner" sellers typically receive considerably less than the fair market value of their businesses.
- Over 50% of all small-to-medium sized business sales arranged by sellers without professional help result in transactional problems, dissatisfaction or default.
- Today's business buyers demand accurate financial and operational information that can be verified during due diligence.
- The Biz Broker Guru specializes in business sales and acquisitions of firms with revenues of $500,000 to $5,000,000. As I have sold about every category of business, I invite you to refer to our testimonials of highly satisfied buyers and sellers.
- I am highly selective and therefore have a high rate of success in closing transactions. I take pride in finding buyers who are committed to the continuing success of the business acquired.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Get a complimentary consultation, valuation, and exit strategy review, along with analyzing comparable sales "comps" in your industry. I can provide benchmarking to examine how your business compares to others, and learn the steps in the sales process.